Saturday, October 15, 2005

Online Art Sale, Katrina Relief Art New Orleans Art,


I've set the time for my online sale for this Monday, October 17th at 10 am cst. If you would like an invitation, you need to join my newsletter. I've got several new New Orleans paintings up for sale, prints, and if things work out just right hopefully some merchandise. I've also got a gorgeous set of  huge 3x 4 coffee paintings, and some funky abstracts. I'll be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Katrina relief effort. I am very close to my goal for donating. My prices will be good, and you can find some great deals. Email me for more details or to join the newsletter.


Just click below to be added.. Oh, it's like incredibly late and I have to paint all day tomorrow--actually all weekend. So I better get some sleep. 











Join Our Mailing List




Email:




No comments: