Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Christmas Gala, Quick update

I've been out of touch lately, as I have been working on getting my contract finished. I'll be flying out to Philadelphia for a print signing mid December at a large corporate Christmas party. It's quite exciting for me, and I think it will be a wonderful event. Of course I'll be donating to the relief effort with a portion of the proceeds. So I am busy working creating originals to take with me for purchase as well as tweaking everything with my printer. I may have to slow down on orders from my site until things get a bit less hectic.

There is alot to be done, so much that I've had to focus all my efforts on getting all my work lined out and accomplished. Which explains my recent absence from my blog. I'll try to continue updating more in the future.

No comments: