Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Art Quote October 19, Persistance with your dream, Yorkie determination!


If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill.
- unknown

A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting.
- unknown

No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.
- unknown


My last few days have been very symbolic of the photo above. Peanut found a lizard between the screen and the window, and has been after him ever since. I had so many technical difficulties with my sale that were out of my control, my server crashed, files got deleted, then once everything seemed ok.. BAM! Out of no where I lose my internet for 24 hours. So it made my responses to inquiries impossible. I refuse to quit though! Hence the quotes for today are on persistance! I took a bit of movie of the lizard chase. If it can be uploaded, I'll try to get it on here!

Have a good day!

No comments: