Thursday, October 20, 2005

Courage Quote 10-20-05, Boston Terrier Courage



If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.

The Trumpet of Conscience--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Interesting things are happening right now with my career. It is exciting, yet a bit scary stepping into a greater exposure and realm with my art. I am so happy, yet I must be courageous. I'll be able to share more openly when the last formalities are completed.

On another note, today is shipping day. I'm heading into town to finish that up, taking in 6 paintings leaving my hands going to there new homes. Saying goodbye to my works is always a bit strange, because I become so involved with each piece as I create it.

Over all, today is a good day! I've got to hurry up though, lots to be done.

That photo is my boston, at about 2 1/2 months old--he broke his little leg, and to me this symbolizes courage--he was so young, and such a baby, walking on that leg took alot of effort. Isn't he just pitiful!

No comments: