Thursday, October 27, 2005

Inspiration from Kandinsky, Artist quote for 10-26-05


The artist must train not only his eye but also his soul.
Wassily Kandinsky

Heartsong, original painting by Angel Turner Dyke (me)2003

I've been working so much that my back is killing me. That is what happens when you are so caught up in your work that you forget to put on your shoes!! I painted for 6 hours straight yesterday barefoot. Then once I finally sat down, realized "I feel like I am dying!" Not so smart. I have been known to do dumber things at times.
Like one time, I sat in my paint. That was interesting.. the phone had rang so I ran to answer it, then thought I would take a break. I forgot I left my palette in my chair! Splat-- new trend in bodypainting. Anyway--it was funny. Atleast to me.

Well I am a bit behind on the stuff for scans so I need to get to work. I'll try to post more later. If you like the painting above you can check out my abstract site
Times a ticking so I am off to paint.

Peace and love mon amis!

No comments: