Monday, November 07, 2005

Chicken Little! I feel like the sky is falling!


This is my first and probably only chicken painting! Chickens just aren't my deal, but you know we had to commemorate the viewing of Chicken Little today. We went hog wild today, lunch, movies, and snowcaps! I guess I needed the break. My friend and I took her 2 little boys. I had as much fun watching their sweet little faces as I did the movie. It as cute though, and had a great moral. Making me want to get into animation when I watch kids movies.

I feel the stress of everything! I've got alot to get done, finding bags/packing/ getting the prints done, commissions finished. All the details, visa machine, and paintings ready for the show. I'll probably stop all orders from now until after Christmas to get ready-- which means I need to get the giclees on canvas finished.

But, all I can think about is my makeup company!!!!! I am super excited about this new venture, spending alot of time learning about it all. I really love it so far, and formulating is addictive.
More on all that later. Ok, well time to go pull a late night. I'm sorry that the quotes of the day have kind of dwindled down to nothing--so here is one for me that I consider motivation:

An artist that doesn't paint could very likely be an artist that doesn't eat!!! =)
Okee dokee.. the sky is falling!!! Oh, and guess what.. the temp here today was a chilly 85 degrees! Unbelievable!!!!!

No comments: