Monday, December 19, 2005

Highlights from my Philly Trip!





That's City Hall in Philadelphia. The building was highlighted with a digital lighting for Christmas! See it here! I loved sneaking a mesmerizing glance each time we past the building or went up to our 19th floor room where I could get a wonderful view. The colors were so hypnotic!

We also met with Denise, Karyn and Debbie from SEI Corporate Events planning team after lunch on Friday to view the convention center room and the decorations. The team did such a great job pulling together the event, and the use of my art in decorations, banners, print material and on the big screens made me grin ear to ear everytime I saw something new. Here are a few of the preliminary photos of the the ballroom area. The event team made us feel so welcome that after a few minutes we all felt like old friends. Denise handled each detail with such ease and professionalism.

No comments: