Thursday, December 22, 2005

Art Show in Philadelphia thoughts and memories





We were at our spot around 20 til 6 and as soon as the doors opened we were busy until after 12 am. It was so much fun and everyone was so nice and welcoming. I enjoyed meeting Al and Loralee West. Mr. West is president of SEI, and is so down to earth and enjoyable. You can learn more about SEI here

I took 8 original paintings, a fine art giclee on canvas and had several prints available. Within just a few hours all the originals were sold and the prints were moving as well. Over all it was a fantastic experience and a great success. I do believe the ability to help with hurricane relief from this event will have an impact and be such a help to those in the affected regions.

Mr. West made a presentation and presented Chef Leon West, a representative from Whitney Bank and I. I had been told I could ease by without having to say anything but that didn't happen!! I managed to mumble something without fainting in front of 1600 people. Fortunately for me the lights were so bright I couldn't really see anyone out there!

Here are a few more photos of the event, then enough is enough already! We'll move on to the Christmas holidays, fudge making and Santa Claus!


-
-
themodernartist

No comments: