Monday, December 12, 2005

Update--Art show details and Christmas plans



It's been a mad dash to the finish line with preparations for my upcoming art show in Philadelphia. Prints are finalized, paintings shipped, visa machine in and so many more little details that had to be completed before we left. I will be up late tonight working on one last order to be filled before we leave Thursday.

I think my body is trying to tell me something, I ended up back at the Dr. Friday. Hopefully I'll get some rest soon. The New Year will bring some well needed changes in respect to our lifestyle.

My beautiful Grandmother has been in the hospital for the last week or so. She is so wonderful, we've been trying to spend as much time with her as possible. You can't take life for granted. It is a gift to be treasured. Don't wait until it's to late to share your love with those around you.

I've got to get ready to head into the mall to help my hubby find a suit for our event. Isnt' he the cutest? Joel has been so supportive of my art career, I couldn't have ever gotten this far without his love and support.

Sorry for the long lapses in posting but time has been of the essence so I've had to make a push to get focused and complete the tasks at hand.

No comments: