Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hilton in New Orleans Decorating with my art

I am excited to inform you that my art print " New Orleans Night Light" has been chosen to grace the rooms in the newly remodeled Hilton St.Charles. This is a wonderful opportunity for me to broaden my realm of influence artisticly. For my collectors, my art going more " mainstream" only adds additional value to the work they own.

For me on a personal note, I see this as a dream come true. I've worked very hard over the last 10 years trying to be successful with my art. At times it has seemed that I was the only one that believed in myself. Somehow I managed to stick it out and now it is paying off. I have lots of anticipation for 2007. Suceeding as an artist is very difficult but one of the most fulfilling careers.

For all my collectors, be watching for a by invitation only sale on my prints on canvas. They look incredible .

More later. I hope to post a photo of my new baby sometime soon. She is a doll!

3 comments:

Shirley Shelton said...

Hi Angle
I just happened upon your site and I have to say I’m really impressed. Your work has strong expressionist overtones with its bright colours, bold compositions, and a wonderful feeling of movement and spontaneity. Especially you’re New Orleans Art which seems to capture that sense of place perfectly.
Well done for managing to ‘stick it out’. Those last ten years would appear to have been worth it! Good luck.
PS. My congratulations on your baby girl,
Regards
Shirley

Anonymous said...

thanks for your post!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you will have right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.
An exceptionally good post. This short article sums up for me what this topic depends upon and some of the important benefits ugg 5815 that can be resulting from knowing about it as if you. A friend once remarked that you have a totally different mindset when you do

something for certain as opposed to when youre simply just toying with it. In the case of this kind of topic, I believe you are taking, or start to think of, a more

professional as well as thorough approach to both what and how cool ugg you write, which in turn helps you to

carry on and get better and guide others who dont know anything about what you have shared here. Thank you.