Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back from Paradise




We just got back yesterday from a weeks stay in Cozumel. I wanted to surprise my hubby with a getaway for his birthday. The weather was gorgeous for most of the week. Cozumel is a wonderful place to ge if you love sun, water and being able to do nothing if you so choose. We stayed at Allegro Resort. The staff there is the most hospitable and warm group of people. The water is beautiful, the food ain't bad, and the snorkeling is phenomenal. We did a trip to Palancar, Columbia and " Hollywood " reefs and had a great time although the water was a bit choppy and that made it a bit more strenous. It was nice to take a break after such a busy time before Christmas.


Needless to say I am excited about some great new opportunities I'll be sharing with you in the near future. Just wanted to check in quickly to say I am back and I'll have new works up for all to see soon.


I'll post more photos of Cozumel once I get them uploaded and tweaked so you can enjoy the beauty even if it's just by photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks kindly for posting on this particular subject. There is not a great deal of content published about it (not particularly Nightfall Ugg Boots helpful anyway). It is encouraging to see it getting slighlty more coverage. Thanks again!
I want to voice my appreciation for your generosity for men and women that really need help with the subject. Your personal dedication to passing the solution uggs silver kids up and down ended up being remarkably significant and has continually allowed associates much

like me to achieve their goals. Your personal Roxy Ugg Boots useful publication denotes so much to me and a

whole lot more to my office colleagues. Many thanks; from each one of us.