Thursday, November 30, 2006

New Orleans Holiday Art- St. Louis Cathedral Painting, Church Art

I've decided to offer this one of a kind gorgeous 40 x 30 acrylic original painting at a one time only price to make room for the remodeling of my studio space. I listed this at a bargain price of $525 on my collector's online sale. For a limited 24 hours I'll have this painting available at the price $395 including shipping and handling in the lower 48 US states.

Here is how it works.. just email me and I'll assist you with sitting up an online payment via Paypal. This is what I consider the best painting I created in November. YOu really must see it in person-- it's incredible. I think it will remind you of home but also that God is near by wanting to add value and joy to your day to day living. Great Christmas present for those that love old churches.

I"LL be very busy planning a holiday sale offer event for the next week or so. I"ll keep you posted! Btw, we put down our deposit for our new baby chihuahua.. we are all so excited we can't wait!

No comments: