Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New Orleans art prints

I've been busy working on lots of little details with my art. I"ve taken a semi-sabbatical to refuel after my sickness a few weeks ago. Glad to report back that I am now able to get back into the studio comfortably without much pain as a side effect. The creative process comes in such and ebb and flow that at times it seems to make me unbearable. I wish I possessed more of an ability to focus and stay on task. I guess that is part of what makes me who I am though. I should be releasing my fine art prints on canvas within a few days. The quality of these giclees are phenomenal. I'll pop in a photo so you can see what they look like. If you haven't gotten to peruse my site yet, you can view my work here: New Orleans Paintings

Also my New Orleans website will reflect the added benefit of the rise in my art's value and collectibility. If you have collected my works in the last year or two the value of your pieces has almost quardrupled. Soon you'll be seeing a shift in the pricing of my originals. This will protect your investment and make it more valuable as each year passes. I plan to release between 6-10 new New Orleans originals that will be available to the general public via my site, and offer prints on canvas and giclees from these special edition collector's paintings. Then additional works will be available to my collector base via my special online sales to those who opt to sign up for my newsletter list. If you'd like to be notified of those special sales, just sign up in the box below.










Join Our Mailing List




Email:




No comments: