Monday, October 17, 2005

New Orleans & Abstract Art Online Sale Today at 10 am cst, Katrina Relief Art

Today is the big day! I've been working feverishly to get everything ready for the sale. If you haven't signed up and want to see what I am offering, need art, or want to help donate to a good cause, you need to sign up quickly. The email with the link will be sent out today at 8:45. If you don't get an invitation email me, and I'll send you a link personally. I am excited. My prints are on sale, I have New Orleans merchandise,and also a good lot of original paintings to offer. The New Orleans paintings are great, as well as some great stills and abstracts. I need to add one or 2 more I got finished with in the wee hours last night. I appreciate each of you, and you have made it possible for me to live my dream! Don't forget to sign up--or email for a link! ;)Don't forget a portion of all purchases goes to help hurricane relief.









Join Our Mailing List




Email:




1 comment:

Reenart Gallery said...

Get original handmade art available online at Reenart Gallery, the only online art gallery of Australia that has made this possible of buying art online just by sitting at their place and getting that delivered too at your doorstep. So, now easily get Art for Sale Online at one of the most innovative art gallery of Australia that provides you with a great collection of handmade and original art pieces that looks too beautiful when placed on the walls of your house. Original handmade paintings show the natural beauty that is that is hidden behind the actual painting.