Friday, October 21, 2005

10-21-05 Creativity Quote, random Ranting, New Orleans Paintings for Hurricane Relief


Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't "try" to do things. You simply "must" do things.
Ray Bradbury

I got all my shipping done, met with the new printer yesterday. I am excited to say that he does phenomenal work. The question is can I afford him? I want to branch out into the giclee on stretched canvas market soon. That will be really great for my customers as well as allow me to work on larger projects. So these developments are looking good as I expand my business.

I still have several great new orleans pieces available for my one day only sale. If you would like to check it out here is the link: WEBSITE
and to be taken directly to the available SALE ITEMS

Today will be spent working on a rush order for a special person. I've got to get busy here, so my post will be short..

No comments: