Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Doggy Artist strikes again!



This last week we had the reoccurring visit from the doggy artist. His name is Peanut and he obviously has a passion for paint when I am not looking. This time the little stinker couldn’t deny he had been the one who committed the crime.. he was sporting the evidence of his artistly passion! The guilty look as I snapped the photos cracked me up. Anyway, you’ll never know what is going to happen around the studio here. He is the sweetest little yorkie.. but should have been named Picasso!


2 comments:

Natasha Sazonova said...

I have the same problem. I have a cat and a dog. My cat likes touching wet canvasses with his paws and my dog likes sniffing them, so I usually end up either having colorful paw prints all over or I have to chase my dog around the house in order to wipe her nose...

Anonymous said...

or something to do Roxy Ugg Boots with browser compatibility but I figured I��d post to let you know. The

design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks
I know this if off topic but Im looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? Im assuming having a blog like yours would cost a

pretty penny? Im not very internet smart so Im not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
I just want to tell TODDLER UGGS you that I am just all new to blogging and definitely liked you��re website.

Most likely Im going to bookmark your site . You certainly have exceptional posts. Kudos for sharing with us your blog.
This is very interesting, You are a very Bailey Button Uggs>Bailey Button Uggs skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward

to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!