Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Life in General

Things here have been busy. I've been working on a few projects and have had several commissions come in. Tomorrow I'll spend the day in the studio working. I am wanting to have a paint-a-thon so I can do a special collectors sale in the next few days.

We have been enjoying the rain for the last 24 hours or so- it's been so hot and dry we needed it. I went and had a nice lunch with my Mom today, we really enjoyed the visit. Then I went snooping in the artsy area of town looking for studio space. It seems I am just getting more cramped in my present situation. Hopefully we will find a solution before long.

Have you seen Lady in the Water yet? It's a very interesting movie. I enjoyed it immensely but my family totally missed the point. The plot is a deep one..

Well got to get some rest so I'll be fresh for painting tomorrow.

No comments: