Monday, January 29, 2007

My new Baby Chihuahua


Here's a quick photo of new little baby. She's a real cutie but quite a handful . Lexie Lulu Maria is spunky, sweet and spicey all rolled into one. She has our hearts wrapped around her little paws . It's been so great to have such a healthy pup. She loves to snuggle while I am doing computer work, on the couch or anytime she can get someone to pick her up. I've jokingly told my hubby I need to get a baby-sling so I can get some work done. I do hope she settles into not wanting to be held while I am in the studio. I find it a tad hard to hold a paint brush in one hand, and the chi in the other arm. It leaves no place for me to put the palette!

I'm apart of a new artist collective that will be launching very soon. Once it's ok to give the go ahead I'll tell you all about it.

But I knew you all wanted to see pics of the newest baby here.. isn't she a cutie!

3 comments:

Monica Yvette said...

Hi Angel
I'm an artist and jewelry designer from Monroe, La. I found your web site on Craigslist, and recognized your art. I remember noticing and admiring it in N.O. years ago. N.O. is my absolute favorite city, so of course I love your subject matter.

I'm sorry to read about your little puppy. I have a Boston Terrier named Lulu and a Ceweenie named Peanut, and they are a joy. Stop by my blog sometime if you'd like at
http://yvettedesignsit.blogspot.com
Best Wishes
Monica

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the comment.
I loved your jewelry btw. Nice stuff. I'd love to meet sometime.

Monica Yvette said...

I'd like that. You can e-mail me at yvettedesignsit@yahoo.com
Btw, sorry for the delay if there was one. I didn't know you'd checked your post.