Monday, June 26, 2006

Help me win the trip of a lifetime! Newest Jazz Painting



If you are a fan of mine, friend of mine or just a really nice innocent bystander, I am asking you for a favor. I have entered the myartspace.com contest and am hoping to win a weeks artist retreat trip to the French Riviera. Why you might ask? Because after working hard at this career and dream, to be able to spend time painting there would be a dream come true. I am a dream chaser, always have been and might as well go after this one. Dreams can come true.

The voting begins July 1st, all you have to do is go to myartspace.com and search for Angel Turner Dyke and give me a vote. I sure would appreciate it!
I've been working on a new painting this week.. it is almost finished.. here is a sneak peek of it. I hate to reveal it all before it is finished. So take a peek and let me know what you think of my newest jazz painting! I love the softer tones this is work is exhibiting. Something about it is so soothing! I love it! I've still got alot of detail work to do before this one is finished. I'll post it later when it's complete!

No comments: