Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Orleans T-shirts now available!



It's been a while since I've updated so I thought I'd sneak back in here and get my blog active again. Just haven't been much in the mood to write alot lately. I've added some really neat new New Orleans t-shirts and memorablia to my website. All kinds of neat ways to express yourself Nawlins' style. You can view my merchandise here

On a personal note, things are going well. I've been consumed with my new makeup business. I guess most artist are always getting into something new from time to time. Mineral makeup is wonderful, and besides creating a cosmetic line is so exciting! (whatever!)

I plan on working on that today after I return from translating. For those of you who didn't know, I lived in Mexico for 7 years and am fluent in Spanish. So I translate for our local court system. Geez, I guess I am just so multi-faceted!


Ok, time to get to work!

No comments: